I am employed as Compositing Supervisor and Pipeline Developer working in full-time, in Germany, Berlin.
In September 2008 I received my last degree, Diploma Digital Artist,
for studying with success at The German Film School.
Since 2008, I specialized in creating photo-realistic
automotive visualizations for animation and print.
My current work focuses on directing and finishing complex car configurators.
My daily task are compositing and developing advanced tools for pipelines.
My passion for my job keeps me pushing my knowledge and potentials
increasing the quality of my work continuously.
2012 / 01 - today - Pipeline Developer / Compositing Supervisor - Effekt Etage (Berlin)
- Responsible for Pipeline Development, Compositing Supervision for Car Configurators (Interior)
2010 / 11 - 2012 / 01 - Project Manager / Lead 3D Artist / Compositor - Effekt Etage (Berlin)
- Responsible for Project Management, Lead Compositing, 3D Rendering, Pipeline Developments. (Car Commercials)
2010 / 10 - 2010 / 11 - Lead 3D Artist - Freelancer - Effekt Etage (Berlin)
- Responsible for 3D and Rendering in Car Commercials
2009 / 08 - 2010 / 08 - 3D Artist / Compositor - Eder GmbH (Stuttgart)
- Responsible for Lighting/Rendering/Compositing & Project Management. (Car Configurators & Car Prints)
2008 / 08 - 2009 / 08 - 3D Artist / Generalist - Freelancer
- Responsible for 3D and Compositing in various agencies for TV-Commercials.
Awards / Publications / Presentations
2011 / 08 - Animago Presentation for Effekt-Etage - Production of the "BMW 6' Showroom"
2011 / 08 - Making Of "BMW 6' Series Showroom" - Digital Production
2008 / 08 - Animago DVD 2008 contains the musicvideo "Masterplan"
2008 / 07 - Animago Nomination within "best music-video-entries" for "Masterplan"
2005 / 08 - 2008 / 08 - The German Film School - Diplom Digital Artist